Moto Trial Fest 5 Moto Trial Fest 5

simian.interface simian.interface

Thanks a lot!

Mysterious Treasures Mysterious Treasures

Cool!

Great gameplay! Really enjoy it.

Paul & Percy Paul & Percy

Really fall in love!)

Great puzzle and attention to details!

The Greedy Sponge The Greedy Sponge

good job.

Cute graphics!

Biped Walking Sim v1.4 Biped Walking Sim v1.4

great!

great stuff! opensource?

Nameless12345 responds:

Sorry, it isn't OpenSource. I don't think putting things OpenSource is a good idea if you want to profit from any sort of novel technology. I'm not sure how novel what I made is, but it could be, so I'm keeping it to myself.

I know this is frustrating when it happens. Emily Howell, the AI composer - damn I wish SHE was open source, as dirty as that sounds. But the inventor of this technology would be burned because it's likely it'd be copied just enough to bypass copyright laws and patents.

Thanks for your interest. I wish I got more than 2.6, but Newgrounds isn't exactly the most technically-minded community on the net; they're more interested in violent humor and penis jokes. I'd imagine if a Harvard scientist posted a simulation of some complex phenomenon on Newgrounds it'd get a lousy score despite it requiring more work and team dedication than anything on this site. I'm not saying my work is necessarily equivalent; this comparison is just for the sake of argument. Whatever, that's life I guess.

Mate 'Em! Mate 'Em!

Good job

Great gameplay!

mjkgames responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

Mushroomer Mushroomer